M: “Would you touch my tongue if I licked Grace Park’s face?”
B: “Can I lick your tongue?”
I like Britney Spears. Not necessarily the person, but her music. I hella blast it up when it comes out on the radio. Everything from Bottom of My Broken Heart to Toxic to Circus. Laugh all you want, but the girl’s got catchy tunes.
Two smiley faces that describe your life right now.
Three turn ons.
1. nice cologne
2. plaid shirts
3. stubble - only if he can pull it off.
Four turn offs.
1. Body odor
Five people who mean a lot (in no particular order).
Too many people mean a lot to me.
Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Eaten all that junk food this week.
2. Procrastinate. This is more like an on going habit that I need to take care of but I regret procrastinating on all those essays and losing 239032 hours of sleep.
3. Hitting my car against the pole while backing out of the parking space.
4. Stopped taking piano lessons.
5. Being mean to Judy back in the day. And in the future. I apologize in advance.
6. Not putting up effort to keep in touch with friends and family.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
2. The next ten years.
3. Traveling the world.
4. What do I want right now?
7. The meaning of life.
eight ways to win your heart.
1. Take initiative. aka make the first move.
2. Ask me how my day went.
4. Open the door for me, please and thank you.
5. me > the car.
6. Take me grocery shopping.
7. Argue and debate my views and opinions.
8. Patience with my indecisive nature.
disclaimer: It’s possible that I will find a guy who will do all of these things but he still won’t be able to win the heart. Because that’s just the way it works.